Friday, December 11, 2009

Lawyers are funny!

Sometimes lawyers can be funny! Here are a few selected clips that show what I'm talking about.


Deposition # 1

Joe Jamail, one of the richest lawyers in world from Texas squares off with another lawyer. Furthermore, the guy being disposed is hilarious!!!!

Some classic lines:

"I said you have a case of insipient verbal diarrhea."
"Who are you?" "My name is Tucker."
"Why don't you keep your mouth shut and I'll do what I want."
"Don't tell me to shut my mouth boy... You may be big, but you want to see how bad you are, come on!"
"You watch and see who does Big Boy."
"You dumb son of a ****"




Deposition # 2

How to handle a tough deposition.

"Was that a yes or no?"
"It was a F-you!!! .... What's your question?"




Deposition # 3

No comments:

Post a Comment